Man ‘Gunned Down’ In Boyle Heights, Police Investigating
By City News Service
Authorities said today that thy are investigating the killing of a man who was gunned down Thursday in Boyle Heights.
Officers sent to the area of Grande Vista Avenue and Eighth Street about 6:30 p.m. Thursday found the man lying on the ground, the Los Angeles Police Department reported. He had been shot multiple times.
The man, in his 30s, died at the scene, said coroner’s Assistant Chief Ed Winter. Authorities withheld his name, pending notification of his relatives.
There have been no arrests, said LAPD Officer Norma Eisenman. Detectives believe the crime was gang-related, Eisenman said. A white four-door Honda occupied by two males was seen leaving the area.Print This Post
March 29, 2013 Copyright © 2012 Eastern Group Publications, Inc.