Suspect in Murder of East LA Man Turns Himself In

By City News Service

An alleged Compton gang member was arrested on suspicion of shooting and killing a 43-year-old man who had come out of his East Los Angeles home to inspect damage to a fence hit by a vehicle, authorities said Monday.

Marco Blanco came out of his home in the 900 block of North Rowan Avenue about 8:35 p.m. on March 10 and was shot in the upper torso and declared dead at the scene, said sheriff’s Lt. Dave Dolson.

Jonathan Francisco Valle, 22, fled on foot, then turned himself in and was booked at the sheriff’s East Los Angeles Station. He was held on $1 million bail. A weapon was recovered.

Print This Post Print This Post

March 14, 2013  Copyright © 2012 Eastern Group Publications, Inc.

Comments

4 Responses to “Suspect in Murder of East LA Man Turns Himself In”

  1. Esmeralda on May 7th, 2013 10:52 pm

    As you know he was am innocent victim..it hurts me to see that My fiancee was killed in front of or home my kids and i are so devastated so heart broken.. He was taken from us 4 kids and 1 one the way.. He was grate father and husband we love and miss him everyday i hope that guy that did this to him knows how much my kids and i are suffering for his actions and i hope he never gets out of jail..

  2. Concerned Citizen on May 28th, 2013 9:15 am

    My most sincere condolences to you Esmeralda and Family. I live on the same block, we heard the gunshots that Sunday night as I was helping my babies with their homework. Initially we thought fireworks, however it sounded a bit different and we later heard the sirens and helicopter. I stood up praying for the decedent until 5:30 A.M. as we thought it had been a child that had been shot. After the incident we were unable to get any information at all, until now. I hope that you resign yourself and allow Marco’s soul to continue to heaven. God bless you all…..

  3. Yadira Blanco on July 10th, 2013 10:51 pm

    Marcos Blanco a wondeful uncle that god send me as my angel to protect me and my brother when my mother divorce my Dad Marcos was thier from day one to take care of us like his own until Marcos married Julie and had two beutiful kids. Julie past away 6 years ago that same month March never forget. Marcos remarried and had another kid and left one on the way.God nows what he does Jonathan Francisco Valle need to pay with jail and never get out.Jonathan action provoc some disagreement with the stepmother and the kids granperents with the dicision of a judge who’s keeping the kids.

  4. Carlos on January 9th, 2014 2:07 pm

    I know that Jonathan Valle wasn’t him wen this tragedy happend because he was under the influence of drugs. I know right now at this time he is regretted of murdering Marcos because I know him and it’s so hard wen someone is a drug addict
    Hope he comes out sooner than later

Comments are intended to further discussion on the article topic. EGPNews reserves the right to not publish, edit or remove comments that contain vulgarities, foul language, personal attacks, racists, sexist, homophobic or other offensive terminology or that contain solicitations, spam, or that threaten harm of any sort. EGPNews will not approve comments that call for or applaud the death, injury or illness of any person, regardless of their public status. Questions regarding this policy should be e-mailed to service@egpnews.com.





 characters available

Copyright © 2014 Eastern Group Publications, Inc. · Log in