Man Drives into Telephone Pole After Being Shot in Montebello
By City News Service
A 25-year-old man was wounded in a shooting, then drove into a telephone pole in Montebello Wednesday and was pronounced dead, authorities said.
Witnesses told Montebello Police Department officers multiple gunshots had been heard and the victim was seen driving erratically before colliding with the pole at the intersection of Sycamore and South Spruce streets, Los
Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Trina Schrader said.
The shooting occurred around 4:42 p.m. Schrader said.
The victim was the sole occupant of the vehicle, Schrader said.
There was no suspect description, Schrader said.Print This Post
June 5, 2014 Copyright © 2012 Eastern Group Publications, Inc.