Montebello Homicide Victim Named

By City News Service

A 38-year-old Perris man who was wounded last week in a shooting, then drove into a telephone pole in Montebello where he was pronounced dead, was identified Monday by the coroner’s office as Justin Verano.

Witnesses told Montebello Police Department officers multiple gunshots had been heard and Verano was seen driving erratically before driving into the pole at the intersection of Sycamore and South Spruce streets, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Trina Schrader said.

The shooting occurred around 4:42 p.m. June 4, Schrader said.

Verano was the sole occupant of the vehicle, Schrader said.

Print This Post Print This Post

June 12, 2014  Copyright © 2012 Eastern Group Publications, Inc.

Comments

Comments are intended to further discussion on the article topic. EGPNews reserves the right to not publish, edit or remove comments that contain vulgarities, foul language, personal attacks, racists, sexist, homophobic or other offensive terminology or that contain solicitations, spam, or that threaten harm of any sort. EGPNews will not approve comments that call for or applaud the death, injury or illness of any person, regardless of their public status. Questions regarding this policy should be e-mailed to service@egpnews.com.





 characters available

Copyright © 2014 Eastern Group Publications, Inc. ·