Boyle Heights House Damaged in Fire
By City News Service
A Boyle Heights house in which a woman was seriously burned in a fire on Wednesday was damaged by another fire on Thursday morning, but no other injuries were reported.
The first fire was reported about 10:25 p.m. Wednesday at the residence in the 1000 block of North Tremont Street, Katherine Main of the Los Angeles Fire Department said.
That fire, which mainly damaged the kitchen, was sparked by a candle, said Brian Humphrey of the LAFD.
Thursday at 6:53 a.m., a fire damaged the attic of the same house, and the flames were extinguished in 16 minutes, Humphrey said. The cause of this morning’s fire was under investigation.
Print This Post
August 7, 2014 Copyright © 2012 Eastern Group Publications, Inc.